If you have a troubling toothache, then we are happy to help you! Our dentist, Dr. Jim Kelly with Dr. Jim Kelly Dentistry in Phoenix, Arizona, and the entire team understands the pain and burden a toothache can be, which is why we have provided this list of information to help you know more about your toothache:
– Infections within teeth are often accompanied by pus and sores.
– If you feel noticeable pain in or around a tooth, it is often a symptom of a toothache.
– Are you at risk for a toothache? If you have periodontal disease, suffer from tooth decay, or are frequently prone to cavities, toothaches will most likely develop.
– You may be suffering from a toothache if you continually have high fevers or chills that are difficult to treat with medications.
– If your wisdom teeth do not arise properly, it can result in a toothache.
– Toothaches can often be spotted if pain relievers do not work.
– Jaw and facial pain associated with damage to your jawbone can often give rise to toothaches.
As you can see, there are many reasons and treatments for a toothache. If you need help or would like a dental checkup, please call us today at 602-954-1901 to set up an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you and take your call.